vrijdag 27 september 2013

Skinny Fiber Weight Loss Reviews


Gina CW Adams



Here is my 45-day update and story:

In 2005 I had gastric bypass surgery and started at 220 and then 205 right before the surgery, at 6 months I was down to 137. I maintained my weight until about 2008. By the time 2009 had come around I had gained 15 pounds back.

After a 2-year battle with my ex-husband for a divorce, I met 2011 with 40 pounds back and I stayed consistent with this until 8/9/2013 when I decided it was time to change ME!

On 8/9 I began the 90-day challenge and I am happy to say I have lost 9 lbs and 15 inches. Along the way I have messed up with snacking and not taking Skinny Fiber daily or just missing doses but I didn't beat myself up about it, I just got up and dust myself off... it feels good to get back up! Skinny Fiber works!

Christine Hunidzarira 

 

Here is my 30 day of my 90 day challenge have lost 2 kg in body weight from 80 kg to 78 and my waistline from 92 cm now 83 cm; my waistline getting smaller.

Lionel Ann


I took Skinny Fiber from 29 July 2013. Weighing 84 kg down to 82 kg till today (24 sept). Notice inches lost also. Been a struggle, cannot deny it. Especially during "menses" time my body gets bloated and I feel heavier (wonder whether others go through this phrase).

Should add that I am at premenopausal period now. I do lots of walking and eat healthy; very seldom indulging on an orange almond cake. Below are pictures 13 August, 3 sep n 24 sep.

My niece inquired and now I am wanting her to buy Skinny Fiber and she wants the 3 + 3 bottles for her mom and herself.

Rose Alec




Here is an updated photo. I've been using Skinny Fiber for 4 months, and have been off twice for about a month each time. And never gained while I was off. I have lost 37lbs, and only 9lbs from my goal weight, and already loving my new body. You can order here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten