zondag 29 september 2013

Skinny Fiber Weight Loss Testimonials



Bobbie Lynn Herd



This is my 14 yearr old Deven. He started taking Skinny Fiber in June of 2013, He came to me and asked me if I think Skinny Fiber would help him lose weight before he started high school.

I said: "I don't see why it wouldn't help you", so he started taking Skinny Fiber. He was a size 36 men's waist and an x large shirt when he started Skinny Fiber and 170 lbs in June as of today he is 150lbs and in a size 32 waist and a size medium men's shirt. He has more confidence going into high school and he has also had less migraines since his start of Skinny Fiber.

Angel Namoi Carrigan



Just over a year on Skinny Fiber. I have not taken it for over 4 months now and I'm still losing weight. I went from an 18- down to an 11. I gave up on the scale, but last I checked I had lost 33 lbs.

My fibromyalga is not as bad my high cholesterol is gone my energy level is just awesome as well. I doubted Skinny Fiber for 6 months, then I took the plunge said yes and my friends it has changed my life in so many ways.

My health is so much better and my body does not hurt due to the fact I was housing FAT lol. If your second guessing trying Skinny Fiber, I recommend that you do. There's a 30 day money back so really tell me friends what do you have to lose, but weight.

Anna Nichols


I have been taking Skinny Fiber since September 2012 and am a slow loser and haven't always taken like I should or drank as much water as I should.

But I'm still slowly losing plus my IBS is gone and I know I have Skinny Fiber to thank for that cause I quit taking it for a few days last month and my IBS was back, but now that I'm taking it again haven't had any problems.

I also crave water now that I take it regular and want to eat healthy; never thought I'd say that before! And just feel so much better! So here is my 1 year result. Check out some more testimonials on http://skinnyfiberreviewssite.com.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten